Modifying your Web Site Style
To modify your Web Site Style, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. From the 'Edit existing site' drop down, select the site you wish to edit.
3. Click the 'Edit' button to load the site.
4. Click the 'STEP 3' icon.
5. You now have several options to choose from to modify your website style.
a) You can change the colour scheme for your template.
b) You can choose a different picture for the header.
c) You can choose from several different styles for your navigation buttons, select a variation to preview it on your site.
d) You have the option of selecting a different font for the site content.
6. Click the 'Save' button when you have completed your changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
7. Click 'STEP 7'
8. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'
Was this answer helpful?
To create a form for your site using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel...
To create a photo album for your site using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your...
To add your logo to your website using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel...
To work with tables in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow...
To work with images in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution